1/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoons cornstarch
3 cups mango (diced)
2 cups rhubarb (cut into 1 inch pieces)
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon ginger (grated)
2/3 cup flour
1/3 cup rolled oats
1/3 cup coconut (unsweetened)
2/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup butter (melted)
1. Mix the sugar and cornstarch in a large bowl.
2. Add the mango, rhubarb, lemon juice and ginger and toss to coat.
3. Mix the flour, rolled oats, coconut, brown sugar and butter in a large bowl.
4. Place the mango and rhubarb mixture into an 8x8 inch baking dish and pour the topping on.
5. Bake in a preheated 350F oven until it is bubbling and the top is golden brown, about 45 minutes.