- 8 ounces (3 cups) rotelle pasta (uncooked)
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves torn in bite-sized pieces
- 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced radishes
- 1 cup fresh orange chunks
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions; drain and rinse under cold water.
Place pasta in a large bowl along with spinach, radishes and orange.
In a small bowl combine olive oil, vinegar, mayonnaise, oregano, garlic and salt. Pour over pasta mixture.
Sprinkle capers, if desired. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 3 hours.